The Riata Ranch splash pad will open March 9th and the swimming pool will open May 4th for the weekends in May.
Houston Recreation will be handling pool management this year. Their number is 713-932-7665. Feel free to contact them for any pool related questions or concerns ( except pool registration) and to schedule pool parties.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES IF YOU ALREADY HAVE KEY FOBS/CARDS
1. Please be sure your account has a zero balance. Properties with unpaid fees will not be allowed pool privileges until all fees are paid.
2. Children under eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult.
3. For lost, misplaced, stolen key fob(s)/card(s), or additional fob(s), there will be a $50.00 charge per key fob.
4. Fobs/cards will be activated for the first day of the opening of the splash pad for homeowners who have a zero balance.
5. Please allow 2 business days for fob activation after your account has a zero balance.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A KEY FOB:
1. Properties with unpaid fees will not be allowed pool privileges until your account has a zero balance.
2. If you do not have a fob, click HERE and complete the 2019 Registration Form. List all family – members-residing (full time) in your home. – – – —
3. Mail the COMPLETED registration form, to the office of Crest Management, PO Box 21930, Houston Texas 77218, fax to 281-579-7062, or email to email@example.com.
4. Forms received after May 22nd , cannot be guaranteed to be filled by Memorial weekend.
5. Initial registration will be done entirely by mail.
6. For lost, misplaced, or stolen key fobs, there will be a $50.00 charge per fob.
7. Each household will be issued two (2) key fobs.
8. WALK-IN REQUESTS WILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $20. Check or money order only made payable to Crest Management. Cash will not be accepted.
OPEN WEEKENDS May 4th through June 1st, 2019
Saturday, May 4th 10am to 8pm
Sunday, May 5th 12pm to 6pm
2019 POOL SCHEDULE
OPEN WEEKENDS AUGUST 26th through SEPTEMBER 30th
Mondays through Fridays – Closed
Saturday, August 31 10am to 8pm
Sunday, September 1st 12pm to 6pm
Monday, September 2nd (Labor Day) 10:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday, September 7th 10am to 8pm
Sunday, September 8th 12pm to 6pm
Saturday, September 14th 10am to 8pm
Sunday, September 15th 12pm to 6pm
Saturday, September 21st 10am to 8pm
Sunday, September 22nd 12pm to 6pm
Saturday, September 28th 10am to 8pm
Sunday, September 29th 12pm to 6pm
Pool closes for season – September 29th, 2019
March 9th through November 3rd
Mondays – Closed
Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 8am
Sunday 12pm to 6pm