2020 POOL/SPLASH PAD SEASON
UPDATE AS OF JUNE 29th, 2020
Harris County has raised the Harris County COVID-19 Threat Level to Level 1 as of Friday, June 26th.
Community associations located within Harris County have received recommendations to close all amenities in accordance with Harris County Threat Level 1 Stay Home advisory.
“Level 1: Stay Home (Current Level)
Level one signifies a severe and uncontrolled level of COVID-19 in Harris County, meaning outbreaks are present and worsening and that testing and contact tracing capacity is strained or exceeded. At this level, residents take action to minimize contacts with others wherever possible and avoid leaving home except for the most essential needs like going to the grocery store for food and medicine. ”
The advisory states that “residents take action to minimize contact with other wherever possible and avoid leaving home except for the most essential needs.” In order to help residents cooperate with the advisory, the pool, splash pad and all community amenities will be temporarily closed until the Threat Level has been reduced. Please check this page for updates or contact Crest Management if you have any questions.
UPDATE AS OF JUNE 25th, 2020
Per Harris County regulations regarding COVID-19, all residents & homeowners over the age of 10 entering the pool facilities must wear a mask when not in the pool and maintain proper social distancing. Please refer to the Harris County Ready Harris page for the latest information on guidelines and regulations related to COVID-19.
UPDATE AS OF OF JUNE 10th, 2020
Homeowners were sent a letter via US Mail with updated directions and guidelines for pool access this summer. Below is a summary included in the letter and a downloadable copy of the letter and wavier.
2020 POOL SEASON RIATA RANCH BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Due to COVID 19, pool operations will be handled differently this year.
1. ALL access devices have been deactivated even if your account has a
2. Please read the waiver completely, sign/initial and return. Must be signed by head of household.
3. Completed waiver forms can be emailed to Debbies@crest
management.com, faxed to 281-579-7062, or mailed to Crest
Management, P.O. Box 219320, Houston TX 77218.
4. Fobs will not be activated until COMPLETED waiver has been received at the management company. Waivers must be received 2 business days prior to pool entry. Forms will not be accepted at the pool.
5. The waiver can also be found on www.riataranch.net and www.crest
6. Waiver forms will NOT be available at the pool.
7. Pool furniture will not be available. You can bring your own chair or
8. The drinking fountain will not be operational.
9. Fob must be active to enter pool area. NO guests will be allowed.
10. Patrons will be allowed to swim for 90 minutes (subject to change), then exit the pool area and the pool will be closed for 30 min (subject to change).
11. Pool capacity will be 25 patrons (subject to change) per 90 minutes
Pool will open Friday, June 12th
Splashpad opens Tuesday, June 16
Tuesday – Saturday 9:00AM 8:00 PM
Sunday Noon to 6:00PM
Hours are subject to change
UPDATE AS OF MAY 18th, 2020
We are targeting a mid-June opening of the pool, pending hiring and training of lifeguards. Both the community and pool management companies are working on processes to keep the pool and pool facilities sanitized and safe per state and local government guidelines.
There will be additional signage installed in the next few weeks, along with a new sign-in in process.
We are awaiting updated orders from the state regarding the splash pad, until they provide updates it will remain closed.
UPDATE AS OF MAY 7th, 2020
POOL & SPLASH PAD UPDATE – The Board is currently reviewing state and local government instructions regarding the community pool and splash pad. Additional instructions and recommendations are also being provided by both the community and pool management companies, as well our our attorney on how to proceed safely and how to accommodate our homeowners with reduced capacity. As soon as we receive any updates we’ll make sure provide updates online.
UPDATE AS OF March 16th, 2020
The Pool and Splashpad will be closed until further notice to help prevent the spread COVID-19 (Coronavirus). While our pool and splash pad are equipped with chlorine and UV water treatment systems, this only covers the water circulating through the pump systems. There is a risk of the virus spreading through surfaces not thoroughly wiped down or cleaned throughout the day. Additionally, current CDC guidelines recommend gatherings of no more than 10 people, this would limit the number of residents that would be able to use the splash pad at one time. We continue to monitor the situation and provide an update and new timeline once it safe to do so.
The Riata Ranch splash pad will open March 9th and the swimming pool will open May 4th for the weekends in May. Houston Recreation will be handling pool management this year. Their number is 713-932-7665. Feel free to contact them for any pool related questions or concerns (except pool registration) and to schedule pool parties.
**Swim Lessons can be scheduled through Houston Recreation**
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE FOBS/KEY CARDS
- Fobs/cards will be activated for the opening day of the splash pad for residents who have a zero balance.
- For lost, misplaced, stolen key fob(s)/card(s), or need an additional fob(s), there will be a $50.00 charge per key fob.
- Properties with an unpaid balance will not be allowed pool privileges until the account has a zero balance.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FOBS/KEY CARDS
• If you do not have fobs, download the Pool Registration Form (below)
• Send the COMPLETED registration form, to the office of Crest Management, PO Box 21930, Houston Texas 77218, fax to 281-579-7062 or email to email@example.com.
• Initial registration will be done entirely by mail.
• Forms received after May 20th , cannot be guaranteed to be filled by Memorial weekend.
• Please allow 2 business days for fob activation after your account has a zero balance.
PLEASE REFER TO THE POOL REGISTRATION MEMO FOR FULL DETAILS.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING KEY FOBS AND KEY CARDS**
A key fob or key card is required to access the pool, these will be issued to you when you first register. Once you receive a key fob and key card you will not need to register again for the next year. They will be automatically enabled if you do not have any outstanding balance due on your account. The key fobs and key cards are sensitive to heat, do not leave them in a vehicle or out in the heat, this will disable fob/card.
2020 Pool & Splashpad Schedule
Pool opens Friday, June 12th, 2020
Splashpad opens Saturday, June 13tth, 2020
Tuesday – Saturday 9:00AM 8: 00 PM
Sunday Noon to 6:00PM
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
A key fob is required for access to the courts. A deposit of $25.00 will be assessed for the key/card payable by check or money order. There will be a $50.00 charge for each lost or stolen key.
Should you witness the tennis courts being damaged or abused, please contact Harris County Sheriffs Dispatch at 713-221-6000.
Click below for the Riata Ranch registration form, court rules, and instructions for obtaining a key. Please fill out the registration form and send to Crest Management. Once your form and payment has been received, your request will be handled promptly. Forms may be mailed or hand delivered.
PAVILION & BBQ HUT
The Pavilion and BBQ Hut can be reserved for private parties. Contact Crest Management for details.