2020 POOL/SPLASH PAD SEASON
*UPDATE AS OF March 16th, 2020
The Pool and Splashpad will be closed until further notice to help prevent the spread COVID-19 (Coronavirus). While our pool and splash pad are equipped with chlorine and UV water treatment systems, this only covers the water circulating through the pump systems. There is a risk of the virus spreading through surfaces not thoroughly wiped down or cleaned throughout the day. Additionally, current CDC guidelines recommend gatherings of no more than 10 people, this would limit the number of residents that would be able to use the splash pad at one time. We continue to monitor the situation and provide an update and new timeline once it safe to do so.
The Riata Ranch splash pad will open March 9th and the swimming pool will open May 4th for the weekends in May. Houston Recreation will be handling pool management this year. Their number is 713-932-7665. Feel free to contact them for any pool related questions or concerns (except pool registration) and to schedule pool parties.
**Swim Lessons can be scheduled through Houston Recreation**
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE FOBS/KEY CARDS
- Fobs/cards will be activated for the opening day of the splash pad for residents who have a zero balance.
- For lost, misplaced, stolen key fob(s)/card(s), or need an additional fob(s), there will be a $50.00 charge per key fob.
- Properties with an unpaid balance will not be allowed pool privileges until the account has a zero balance.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FOBS/KEY CARDS
• If you do not have fobs, download the Pool Registration Form (below)
• Send the COMPLETED registration form, to the office of Crest Management, PO Box 21930, Houston Texas 77218, fax to 281-579-7062 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Initial registration will be done entirely by mail.
• Forms received after May 20th , cannot be guaranteed to be filled by Memorial weekend.
• Please allow 2 business days for fob activation after your account has a zero balance.
PLEASE REFER TO THE POOL REGISTRATION MEMO FOR FULL DETAILS.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING KEY FOBS AND KEY CARDS**
A key fob or key card is required to access the pool, these will be issued to you when you first register. Once you receive a key fob and key card you will not need to register again for the next year. They will be automatically enabled if you do not have any outstanding balance due on your account. The key fobs and key cards are sensitive to heat, do not leave them in a vehicle or out in the heat, this will disable fob/card.
2020 Pool Schedule
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
2020 Splash Pad Schedule
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
A key fob is required for access to the courts. A deposit of $25.00 will be assessed for the key/card payable by check or money order. There will be a $50.00 charge for each lost or stolen key.
Should you witness the tennis courts being damaged or abused, please contact Harris County Sheriffs Dispatch at 713-221-6000.
Click below for the Riata Ranch registration form, court rules, and instructions for obtaining a key. Please fill out the registration form and send to Crest Management. Once your form and payment has been received, your request will be handled promptly. Forms may be mailed or hand delivered.
PAVILION & BBQ HUT
The Pavilion and BBQ Hut can be reserved for private parties. Contact Crest Management for details.